High quality hand benches – light and easy to use and fitted with an aluminium suction base with a strong vacuum. Adjustable side arms fitted with toggle clamps allow any size frame to be fitted up to the maximum frame size of the master frame. A light and easy to handle one arm with shackle with counter balance makes light work of printing.A range of standard sizes are available, but any size can be made to handle any size print job.Features :- Powerful suction motor Micro adjustable suction base Rear weight counter balance system One arm squeegee unit Front register locking device Single Phase power Each unit can be split for easy access through a standard doorway
The Pottavac MK3 hand operated screen printing machine, ideal for studios and workshops
- Supplied complete, ready to print.
- Rugged accurate metal frame finely adjustable for lift off.
- Space saving proven spring balance action.
- Powerful and reliable low noise vacuum pump.
- Ever reliable one arm unit supplied with a Pottagrip aluminium sqeegee.
- Heavy duty vacuum base, fully adjustable in rigid steel frame.
- Unobstrusive patent frame clamp and support positionable to accomodate different frame sizes
via Screen Printing Hand Benches.
One of our industry partners tells us about using CorelDraw to get your designs ready for screen printing.
With CorelDRAW’s support of over 100 file formats for import and export, it’s child’s play to import vector graphics from many sources and edit them ready for screen printing. A large library of industry-standard colour palettes (spot and process), allows you to choose the exact colour you need for the elements of your design. The softproofing features makes it possible to proof the colour output on various media in advance. Raster images of logos and other simple designs can also be imported and converted into editable vector graphics using the in-built Corel PowerTRACE feature enabling you go from bitmap to vector in literally seconds.
These screen shots show exactly how it works
I think we would all agree that creating a screen is the most complicated part of the screen printing service. Getting the exposure right, choosing the right emulsion, drying properly, pin holes, under exposure there are so many areas where you can make an error and your screen is useless.
There are some great machines around that will take artwork from a computer and produce a screen but these are way too expensive for the hobbyist or small printer. So what do you do?
Use Wicked Printing Stuff ‘art to screen’ exposure service. That is right you need never emulsion another screen. We do these all the time, designers send us their artwork and we send back the perfect screen(s) so you can get printing straight away.
Our Art to Screen ‘screen exposing’ service is for either screens bought from us or those that need to be reclaimed and / or re-stretched. Ideal for people new to printing; do not have access to the equipment or those printers who simply do not have the time. This service means that you never have to turn down a job because of the complexity of exposing your screen. Aluminium frames only.
We can provide the following services:
- Artwork preparation and separation
- Screen Reclaiming
- Screen Restretching
- Screen Exposing – single and multi colour designs
In order to do this we need to know a few things like:-
- How big is the design / logo?
- How many colours are in your design / logo?
- Is there anything special about the design (e.g. glow in the dark, glitter)
- Are the designs already available and colour separated?
- What will you be printing onto: t-shirts / cotton or paper bags / card etc?
- Where will it be placed on the substrate? E.g. breast / sleeve / full front / back/ middle of bag etc
- What ink will you be printing with – plastisol / waterbased / solvent based?
- What type of carousel / press do you use – does it have micro – reg?
- How quickly do you need your screen?
- Are there any other important factors we need to know about?
Then think about what service you want from us?
- Artwork Support – separation, stencil preparation
- Screen Exposure – preparation and make up of screens
- WPS provide screen and mesh to your choice and expose
- You provide screen for reclaiming and exposing
- You provide screen for remeshing and exposing
- You provide the screen for exposing only
- We can arrange collection of the screens and delivery back to your address. Alternatively you can arrange for the screens to be delivered to us and collected.
We can even clean the screens you provide if wanted.
Details of our ‘Art to Screen’ screen printing exposure service are on our website
If you want to print on fake leather our range of Mercury Gloss Inks will do the job!
Mercury Gloss Ink, perfect for printing onto paper, board, corrugated board, wood, hardboard, polyart, metal, fake leather, metal foils and polyesters which have been top coated.
- Available in quantities of 1 or 5 Litres. Prices shown is for 1 Litre
- You need to use Thinners with this ink. R56 is recommended
- Please call and check the stock availability if your order is urgent
Has your business expanded and you need to automate the screen printing process?
Exactly how much space do you need?
This diagram shows the exact requirements
The Ergo-Printer 2013 model can be used as a low volume manual or high speed semi-automatic. Using two automatic heads, one operator can print 300 pieces per hour and two operators can print 500 pieces per hour. 4-colour process work can be printed at 300 pieces per hour with two operators.
via weiss screen printing carousel.
Aluminium Frames only. Frames will be roughened and tensioned on our professional stretching jigs and restretched with mesh count of your choice.
You will need to send the frames to our workshop for us to restretch them. If you do not use a courier service, we can instruct our courier to collect them from you at a fee – please call us for more information 01474 709009.